Wednesday 23 September 2009

Use Your Brain to Fight the Flab!

How many times have you heard or even said 'I just can't shift the weight'?
'I'm always on a diet but they don't work'? Do these statements sound familiar?

The key to effective weight loss is mind power. You have to be conscious of every single thing that you put into your mouth.

You may think that you are eating a healthy balanced diet but you may not be.

It is so easy to subconsciously over-eat. A friend has a bag of sweets orbiscuits or chocolate and before you know it you have eaten them all. Or you get stressed and reach for that glass or wine or cake-sometimes without eveb realising it.

Try writing a food diary, list everything you eat,after you have ate it and at the endof the day read through it and you my be surprised to find that you are eating alot more than you think.

I have done this myself and was shocked at all the little bits of food (my vice is chocolate) that I over ate each day. When I forced myself to keep a list, I became hyper aware of my choices and strived to make them healthier. See if it works for you.

The key to any weight loss programme is health and balance, eating a rich and varied diet, with lots of fresh fruit, veg and water.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your blog and I am surely going to bookmark it now. I just want to add a few things in your blog post.Acai Berry helps us in many ways.But do stay away from
    buy acai berry detox diet scams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your blog and i will soon come here back. I am 36 and suffering from obesity. I just look for good blogs to find some good solution to reduce weight naturally. Do you know where to buy pure acai berries berry ? I am sure experts from this blog can help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
    David

    ReplyDelete