Saturday 19 September 2009

Power Plate

Hey

Not blogged for a while, but thought that I'd that share with you all the joys of the Power Plate or Vibration Plate. It works by vibrating the muscles at a very high intensity, which promotes strength, toning and growth in a fraction of the time of a traditional workout. I have incorporate the Power Plate into my usual workout, I usually do it at the end of my work out.

It is an usual sensation and takes abit of getting used to but I feel that the results are worth it. I especially like doing deep squats, my butt is lifter, firmer and tighter, give it a go and see what you think.

I have added a video for you to watch.

2 comments:

  1. My gym has one of these and I think they're a waste of time! I mean why don't you just use the floor? Tips and advice on weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vibration vibrate and exercise the muscles for you, making the movements more effective.

    ReplyDelete